Monday, September 5, 2011

Bargin bin finds!

At 75% off how could I resist?

I found this GOSH compact in Modest Liberty near the bottom. I thought the colour palette was nice, with soft grey's and pinks. The pigmentation on these is alright, they aren't the most pigmented but they blend really well, and give a nice soft finish to the lid. BUT what really sold me was the little light on the mirror! You know for all those times you get stuck applying your eyeshadow in the dark.... Nifty.


Also I picked up a Jumbo Lip Gloss Pencil in Gypsy Red from GOSH as well. This is a really creamy red. It is easy to apply but it can be tricky to wear, as it is so creamy the colour can wander outside your lip line, perhaps a liner would help with this. Reminds me of those Nars Velvet Lip Gloss Pencils...I will have to get one and compare.

How have you been? Do you ever hit up the bargin bins?

3 comments:

  1. The red really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the make-up fairy, the red looks really nice on you :) x

    mfg-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks brilliant on you, like the other pointed out :D I have been craving for one of those chubby lip pencils!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete