Monday, January 31, 2011

Review: Maybelline Fit Me

I have been wearing this foundation and concealer every day for a week and I think it is pretty good, here is how I break it down:

Packaging - Average = Glass bottle is good but it would be nice with a pump

Coverage = Fair, it has Light to a buildable medium

Price = Extremely Good! 8$  

Colour Range = Poor, these have very pink undertones and few dark or light shades

Texture = Excellent for dry skin (I have dry skin), very creamy and moisturizing, not good for oily skin

Longevity = Average, nothing to write home about, lasts for average work day but by the end you would 
have to  reapply, that being said I have yet to use a foundation that lasted all day 

Animal Testing = Yes, as they are owned by L'Oreal :(

Fragrance - Yes, but surprisingly it isn't bad. I hate smelly products, especially the ones that smell really floral. This has a slight smell of baby powder ( which is usually yuck for me) but it disappears on the skin and isn't noticeable.



Overall I would rate this product as very good, 4 out of 5. Take into consideration that some of these comments do not apply to me such as, I found a shade that worked for my skin tone and I have dry skin so I liked that this was moisturizing. If you have a darker skin tone or oily skin, this might not work for you. Although I think the foundation is great, I am drawn to the concealer. It is just awesome. I really enjoy it. I find that it provides a great amount of coverage without being cakey and it is really smooth and blendable. 

So those are my thoughts.
What are yours? Do you agree or disagree?
Sunshine and rainbows.
Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment