Saturday, June 4, 2011

Canucks Game 2 Makeup

Here is the second look for the Stanley Cup finals:




 Okay these lashes are insane!!
Up close they look like classic drag queen falsies. Huge and obvious, definately not very wearable. After I put them on, I regretted it. I felt like they ruined the look, even though it is meant to be fun.


















BUT, they photograph amazing!!! Is it just me or what?? They don't look as silly and infact they give a more sexy, dreamy, pinup look. I am dumbfounded. These lashes will require more thought and perhaps more use (for photographic purposes of course)













Products Used:

Eyes

NYX
Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow trio in SerengetiNYC 
Contour and highlight palette (white)L'Oreal 
Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner in Black
Voluminous Mascara
MAC
Deep Truth
Clinique
Gel eyeliner in Black
Ardell 
False Lashes #101


Face

Maybelline
Foundation in #118
ELF
Blush, Bronzer duo

Lips

MAC 
Lipstick in Innocence Beware!




Less dramatic but still fierce...
I was going for a peppy cheerleader look...
Go Canucks Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment