Sunday, February 20, 2011

B Day make up and lil haul/review!!


Every year on my birthday I go to MAC to get a makeover, as a treat to myself..and as an excuse to buy more MAC makeup. This year I asked for something more wearable ( usually I tell 'em to pile it on, gotta get my $$ worth) as I had loads of homework to do unfortunately, and I had to go to study group. I wanted some colour in the look because I am starting to get more and more interested in wearing colour. I am trying not to take make up so seriously and to have more fun with it now, while I can. The lovely Miranda did my make up and we had a blast!!! This is what we came up with.


All MAC
Eyes: bare study paint pot (base), honesty (inner corner & all over), coquette (crease), aqua and steamy ( lower lash line), blacktrack fluid line (winged liner), Lash #20's
Face: Strobe cream, Studio Sculpt in NC 15, Golden Bronzer, Blush in Peachykeen
Lips: Not shown here :( Sublime culture creamstick liner and Crosswires Lipstick
Tired and clearly not feeling photogenic

 I really loved the look, and so did the bf, who was with me!!! I ended up only purchasing 3 products:


MAC#20 Lashes: Which I love! They looked so great and were sooooo comfortable, they did not dig in at all!


MAC Fix+ : I love this product! I cannot believe I didn't pick it up earlier! It does wonders for my dry skin by restoring the moisture. This gives me a really fresh glowy, dewy look. LOVE


MAC Brush #224 : Have lusted after this for a while now, especially since I always see guru's like Pixiwoo using it! Torn between using it for concealer or for blending...... I don't want to get it all gunky and then use it to blend...Like it though.


Ciao!
Emily








No comments:

Post a Comment