Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Orofluido

I have combination hair with oily roots and dry ends. Winter weather conditions and stressing out over school has not helped improve the condition of my hair. I can deal with the roots using special shampoo but no matter how much I deep conditioned the ends were always tangly and dry! 


My hairdresser turned me on to Orofluido, to aid in the dryness. 

Now, I am pretty low maintenance when it come to my 'do. I am not one to fry my hair with over dying or by using too many heating products.

So using and oil, much like the ever popular Argan oil seemed over the top....BUT! This product is formulated to be lighter the others. It is a combination of Linseed, Argan and Cyperus and it provides, moisture and shine. OH and the smell!!!! 

This is the most amazing smelling product ever! I am very picky when it comes to smells and this one is so deep and layered! It smells of vanilla, but not sugary icing vanilla, this deep musky florally vanilla. It is what you might imagine the vanilla orchid plant smelling like ( I don't think they do smell tho). Sex on wheels.
Not to mention it makes my hair so silky, so easy to brush through, so moisturized......did I mention the smell?!
It's funny because my boyfriend noticed it right away and loved it! (I didn't tell him what it was, just said it was me)

My hairdresser gave me a .17fl oz sampler bottle to try and I have used a little bit every time I shower for the past 3 weeks, on the ends of my hair and I still have 3/4 left to use.
I am not a connoisseur when it comes to hair oil, this is my first one, but I love it and will definitely be repurchasing!


Soft and silky
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment