Friday, March 18, 2011

Garnier Nutritionist's Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Rollerball

I have dark circles under my eyes which tend to get even darker and circlier , with my late night, early class schedule as a student. So I thought that I would give the Garnier Nutritionist's Skin Renew a go, and see if I could help improve, or at least camoflage the problem.


They say that this will:

1. Even out skin tone and hide dark circles while the caffine will depuff any baggage under the eyes.
2. After 1 week of use, it will brighten your eye area.

Left side with Skin Renew, Right side without

This is all a bunch of hooey in my opinion.
It gave me light coverage under the eyes and did brighten a little. I didn't notice a reduction in my under eye bags and it certainly did not brighten my eye area after 1 week. (I am assuming that they meant without the product on?)

However, I don't hate this product!!!!
I can't exactly put my finger on it but I think it is the applicator...The roller ball thing is so cool and feels really nice...I can't help it but kinda like it!
The product is quite light and watery and cooling.

SO, should you burn rubber to the store and pick this bad boy up? Probably not. This is not a must have product, and if you have really bad dark circles I would opt for something that is acutally going to cover the darkness. As for the bags, go get some rest, I got your back ;)

If you don't have these issues, and don't mind light coverage, I think this would make an easy travel concealer or just something refreshing for a hot day.
I would wait until it goes on sale, that's just me though.

What is your favourite product for circles and bags?

Emily

3 comments:

  1. It didn't seem to work very well at covering the darkness.

    I'm actually going to have a post up on an under eye concealer soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that teal liner/eyeshadow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it .. Great Blog http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete