Friday, August 19, 2011

There's just something about OPI's Skull & Glossbones...


"Find a penny pick it uuuu....AGH! I chipped my nail polish!" This pretty much describes the relationship I have with nail polish, until I bought OPI's Skull & Glossbones.

Is this some super powerful new nail polish blend? Does it have an adamantium core? No no, nothing like that. It just wears really well.





I guess I haven't worn high end nail polish in a while, and I forgot why we pay the price we do (or why we should pay). Usually I can't make it through one day without my nail polish chipping on me, but I have to say, that after 3 days, it is just wearing at the edges with minor chippage. My mom had hers on for a week before it chipped.

It is a creamy grey colour and I kept thinking to myself,"Emily, why would you want to wear concrete on your nails?" But couldn't put it down! So I tested the colour on my mom first, AND I couldn't stop staring at her nails! I would be continually drawn to them, trying to place the colour ...there is just SOMETHING about Skull & Glossbones. I like it. It is different. A nice change up from the usual around here.


SO I finally taimed the beast/got my brows done. I am thinking about dying them myself too. I have some ultra blonde hairs that mix in with the dark ones and it makes my brows look patchy.

Have you ever done your brows at home? Success? Yay or Nay?

What are you up to this weekend? I am off to the coast to see Mamma Mia (yay Abba :p) and have a little girls weekend. Have a good one!

-E

1 comment:

  1. I just can't bring myself to spend so much on a nail polish!! I would leave dye near the eyes to a professional hun ;)

    ReplyDelete